PT Portal

To register with the College

If you are applying for a new certificate of registration - Independent, Provisional Practice, Courtesy or Cross Border - click APPLY FOR REGISTRATION.

To update or access your information

If you need to update your personal or employment information, need to download a receipt, order a wall certificate or letter of professional standing - click SIGN IN.